Sandoval and Odin Firemen battled an early Friday morning fire that destroyed two and damaged a third metal storage shed on the Bob and Nina Nelson property at 26-69 Norton Road in Sandoval.
Sandoval Fire Chief Chad Parson says the fire is not suspicious and is believed to be electrical in nature due to a heat lamp in one of the sheds used to provide heat for a pet. He reports no injuries and problems in fighting the fire. Odin Fire was called on mutual aide for a tanker to supply additional water.
The fire call came in at 4:17 Friday morning. Firemen were on the scene for an hour and a half.