Not exactly the Super Bowl...Vick leads Jets...Flacco clicksUNDATED (AP)- - The Super Bowl teams slogged through a preseason opener delayed by lightning and a flurry of flags last night before linebacker Steven Jackson's end zone interception of Terrelle Pryor's pass sealed the Denver Broncos' 21-16 win over the Seattle Seahawks. There was a a 46-minute lightning delay.
Other NFL preseason highlights:
- New backup quarterback Kellen Clemens threw a 70-yard touchdown pass to Dontrelle Inman midway through the third quarter and the San Diego Chargers beat the Dallas Cowboys 27-7.
- Michael Vick led the New York Jets on a touchdown drive, capped by fellow newcomer Chris Johnson's 1-yard scoring run, in a 13-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
- With new offensive coordinator Gary Kubiak at the helm, Baltimore's Joe Flacco produced an 80-yard touchdown march in his only series, and the Ravens beat the San Francisco 49ers 23-3.
- Sean Smith and Malcolm Bronson returned interceptions for touchdowns, De'Anthony Thomas brought back a punt 80 yards for another score and the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Cincinnati Bengals 41-39.
- Tom Brady took the night off, and Robert Griffin III played one series going 2 for 4 for nine yards as the Washington Redskins beat the New England Patriots 23-6.
See other NationalSports news:Upset Kings: Kansas State Knocks Off Second-Straight Top 15 Team
Kentucky Cruises Past Arkansas, 84-67
Kevin Harvick Wins XFINITY Race at Atlanta Motor Speedway
Russell Westbrook Has Face Surgery, Will Sit Sunday
Derrick Rose Begins Rehab After Successful Surgery