NBA Wrap-Up: Charlotte Downs Bulls 91-81
Also in the NBA:
- San Antonio held Brooklyn to just five points on 2-for-20 shooting in the third quarter of a 104-73 blowout win against the Nets. Tony Parker had 20 points and Tim Duncan added 15 as the Spurs won their sixth in a row to finish their December home schedule 9-0.
- Russell Wesbrook had 24 points, nine assists and seven rebounds in Oklahoma City's 114-96 pounding of Phoenix. Kevin Durant was high scorer with 30 points and Serge Ibaka provided 16 points and seven rebounds in the Thunder's 12th straight home win.
- James Harden scored 28 points and Houston scored 16 straight points in the second quarter before holding off Atlanta 123-104, ending the Hawks' four-game winning streak. Carlos Delfino drained six three-pointers and scored 22 points to help the Rockets bounce back from their worst loss of the season, a 30-point debacle against Oklahoma City.
- LeBron James scored 10 of his game-high 36 points in overtime and finished with 11 assists and eight rebounds as Miami outlasted Orlando 112-110. Chris Bosh chipped in 22 points and Dwyane Wade added 21, including a dunk that put the Heat ahead by four with 6.2 seconds left.
- Indiana sits alone atop the Central Division after Paul George scored 21 points in the Pacers' 88-83 victory over visiting Memphis. D.J. Augustin had 17 points and David West added 13 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers, who have won five of six to take a one-game lead over the Bulls in the Central Division.
See other NationalSports news:Huskies Receiver Isaiah Renfro Quits Football to Get Help
Three Soccer Share Secret to Social Media Success
Warriors' Remaining Game 7 Tickets Sell Out in Five Minutes
Kidnapped Mexican Soccer Star Alan Pulido Found, Rescued Safely
Rookie Alexander Rossi Wins the 100th Indy 500