Knicks back on track...First triple-double for DurantUNDATED (AP) - Carmelo Anthony had 26 points and nine rebounds, and the New York Knicks bounced back from their first loss of the season, beating the visiting Indiana Pacers 88-76.
JR Smith added 13 points and Raymond Felton had 11 for the Knicks in their only home outing in a span of seven games.
It wasn't pretty. Neither team shot better than 40 percent.
In other NBA action:
- Kevin Durant notched his first career triple-double with 25 points, 13 rebounds and a career-high 10 assists, and the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Golden State Warriors 119-109.
- Wesley Matthews and Nicolas Batum scored 21 points apiece and the Portland Trail Blazers beat the Chicago Bulls 102-94. The Blazers are on their first-three-game winning streak since the beginning of last season.
- Toronto beat slumping Orlando 97-86, handing the Magic their sixth setback in the last seven games and dropping them to 3-6. DeMar DeRozen had a game-high 20 points for the Raptors, who won for just the third time in 10 games this season.
- Evan Turner had 19 points and nine assists to lead the Philadelphia 76ers over the reeling Cleveland Cavaliers 86-79. Cleveland has lost six straight.
- Reserve forward Andre Blatche scored 22 points to lead the Brooklyn Nets to their fifth straight win, 99-90 over the struggling Sacramento Kings.
- Greg Monroe had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Detroit Pistons to their first home win of the season, 103-83 over Boston. The Celtics were playing their fourth game in five nights.
- Kobe Bryant had 22 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists for his 18th career triple-double, and the revitalized Los Angeles Lakers ran past the Houston Rockets 119-108. Dwight Howard had 28 points and 13 rebounds. The Lakers have won four of five games since firing coach Mike Brown.
See other NationalSports news:Knicks Sign Lamar Odom
Hanley Ramirez Leaves Game with Hand Injury
Sidney Rice Returning to Seattle
Montreal Defeats Lightning in OT, Take 1-0 Series Lead
MLS Expanding to Atlanta in 2017