Top 25 Basketball Wrap-Up: Indiana Pulls Out Win, Jim Boeheim Ties RecordUNDATED (AP) - Jim Boeheim has tied Bob Knight for second on the all-time wins list for men's college basketball. Syracuse's longtime coach picked up career victory 902 with a 96-62 romp over visiting Central Connecticut State. Duke's Mike Krzyzewski is the leader with 939 and counting. Michael Carter scored a career-high 18 points and added 13 assists to help the seventh-ranked Orange improve to 12-2.
- Fifth-ranked Indiana struggled on the road but won its Big Ten game at Iowa 69-65. It's the Hoosiers' 13th win in 14 outings this season. Cody Zeller scored 15 of his team-high 19 points in the second half.
- Andre Hollins had 22 points and six assists and Rodney Williams added 15 points and six rebounds to lift No. 9 Minnesota to a 76-63 victory over No. 18 Michigan State. The Gophers improve to 13-1. Michigan State falls to 11-3.
- Kevin Pangos scored 23 points and hit the clinching free throws with 4.3 seconds left to push 10th-ranked Gonzaga past No. 22 Oklahoma State 69-68. Kelly Olynyk scored all 21 of his points in the second half.
- Cashmere Wright scored 18 points, Sean Kilpatrick added 16 and No. 14 Cincinnati surged past No. 24 Pittsburgh 70-61 in the Big East opener for both schools. The Bearcats bounce back from an upset loss to New Mexico and improve to 13-1 by dominating the Panthers over the final 20 minutes.
- No. 20 New Mexico was a 60-46 loser to Saint Louis as Cory Remekum scored a career-high 15 points for the Billikens. Mike McCall Jr. added 12 points for as Saint Louis won seven in a row.
- C.J. Leslie dropped in 21 points and No. 23 North Carolina State put together a 17-4 run in the second half to beat North Carolina Greensboro 89-68. Scott Wood and Lorenzo Brown added 15 points apiece for the 11-2 Wolfpack, who've won seven straight to match their longest winning streak since 2007-08.
- No. 25 Kansas State gets to 11-2 on the season with a 70-50 victory over visiting South Dakota. Nino Williams scored 16 points and Rodney McGruder added 15 for the Wildcats.
See other NationalNews news:How One Teacher Gave Her Class a Lesson in Social Media Etiquette
Real-Life “Notebook” Couple Dies Hand-in-Hand
A Look Inside the Mistakes in JonBenet Ramsey Investigation Noted by Former Police Chief
Record-Breaking Winter: Even the South Can't Escape
FBI: 'We Are Losing the Battle' to Stop ISIS Radicalization Online