Top 25 Basketball Wrap-Up: Indiana Pulls Out Win, Jim Boeheim Ties RecordUNDATED (AP) - Jim Boeheim has tied Bob Knight for second on the all-time wins list for men's college basketball. Syracuse's longtime coach picked up career victory 902 with a 96-62 romp over visiting Central Connecticut State. Duke's Mike Krzyzewski is the leader with 939 and counting. Michael Carter scored a career-high 18 points and added 13 assists to help the seventh-ranked Orange improve to 12-2.
- Fifth-ranked Indiana struggled on the road but won its Big Ten game at Iowa 69-65. It's the Hoosiers' 13th win in 14 outings this season. Cody Zeller scored 15 of his team-high 19 points in the second half.
- Andre Hollins had 22 points and six assists and Rodney Williams added 15 points and six rebounds to lift No. 9 Minnesota to a 76-63 victory over No. 18 Michigan State. The Gophers improve to 13-1. Michigan State falls to 11-3.
- Kevin Pangos scored 23 points and hit the clinching free throws with 4.3 seconds left to push 10th-ranked Gonzaga past No. 22 Oklahoma State 69-68. Kelly Olynyk scored all 21 of his points in the second half.
- Cashmere Wright scored 18 points, Sean Kilpatrick added 16 and No. 14 Cincinnati surged past No. 24 Pittsburgh 70-61 in the Big East opener for both schools. The Bearcats bounce back from an upset loss to New Mexico and improve to 13-1 by dominating the Panthers over the final 20 minutes.
- No. 20 New Mexico was a 60-46 loser to Saint Louis as Cory Remekum scored a career-high 15 points for the Billikens. Mike McCall Jr. added 12 points for as Saint Louis won seven in a row.
- C.J. Leslie dropped in 21 points and No. 23 North Carolina State put together a 17-4 run in the second half to beat North Carolina Greensboro 89-68. Scott Wood and Lorenzo Brown added 15 points apiece for the 11-2 Wolfpack, who've won seven straight to match their longest winning streak since 2007-08.
- No. 25 Kansas State gets to 11-2 on the season with a 70-50 victory over visiting South Dakota. Nino Williams scored 16 points and Rodney McGruder added 15 for the Wildcats.
See other NationalNews news:Supreme Court Denies Stay in Florida Same-Sex Marriage Case
Staples Says Over One Million Payment Cards Affected by September Data Breach
UVA Holds Board of Visitors Meeting Regarding "Rolling Stone" Article
Patient Exposed to Ebola Released from NIH Facility
Sony Says Alternate Means of Releasing "The Interview" Under Consideration