WJBD Radio

Images

Now Playing

Local News

WJBD - Local News - Small Fire at Centralia Home Tuesday Morning

Small Fire at Centralia Home Tuesday Morning

By Bruce Kropp, WJBD News

Centralia City Firemen say a malfunctioning light socket apparently started a small fire at a Centralia home early Tuesday morning.  Fire officials say Jessica Maxon of 530 South Perrine had just changed a light bulb when the socket caught fire and dropped to the floor.  There was no fire when firemen arrived on the scene.  They ejected smoke from the home.  The house is owned by Chad Gorman of Centralia. 

See other LocalNews news:

Former Salem Investment Adviser Sentenced To Prison For Fraud
Rising Country Star Drew Baldridge Makes His Return Home to The Marion County Fair
Centralia Couple Pleads Guilty to Federal Methamphetamine Drug Charges
3 Electrical Contractors Injured in Power Line Mishap in St. Elmo
South Carolina Presidential Campaign Comes to Chicago




Loyal Listener Club

Club Login

Follow Us At

This Site logo