WJBD Radio

Images

Now Playing

Local News

WJBD - Local News - Old Fan Motor Creates Smoke Scare at St. Theresa School

Old Fan Motor Creates Smoke Scare at St. Theresa School

By Garrett Ford, WJBD News

An old fan motor in a heater is blamed for filling the St. Theresa Catholic School kitchen area with smoke Saturday afternoon.  Salem firefighters responded to the smoke, but reported no damage.

Salem Fire also responded to a flue fire at 524 Cottonwood Drive around midnight.  Firefighters extinguished the fire and reported no significant damage to the Shawn Duffy residence.

See other LocalNews news:

Indiana Man Airlifted to St. Louis Hospital Following I-57 Wreck Near Route 161
Marion County Sheriff's Department Investigating Two Early Saturday Morning Wrecks
Voter Registration Deadline Ahead for March 15 Primary
Granite City Man Convicted of Murder in 21-Month Old's Death
Two Canadian Residents Hurt in I-57 Crash in Jefferson County




Loyal Listener Club

Club Login

Whats News

Follow Us At

This Site logo