WJBD Radio

Images

Now Playing

Entertainment

WJBD - Entertainment - New Trial in Nicollette Sheridan's Lawsuit Scheduled for September

New Trial in Nicollette Sheridan's Lawsuit Scheduled for September

By Jeanette Torres

Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic(LOS ANGELES) -- A new trial in former Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan's wrongful termination lawsuit against ABC has been scheduled for Sept. 10, according to Deadline.com.


Last month, a Los Angeles judge declared a mistrial in the case after the jury reported it was deadlocked 8-4 in favor of Sheridan.  She has claimed she was fired from Desperate Housewives because she complained about a September 2008 incident in which, she alleged, series creator Marc Cherry struck her on the head during rehearsals.


A battery claim against Cherry was dismissed during the initial trial.


A motion by the defense to dismiss the case was rejected by a judge on Wednesday.


Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio? 

See other Entertainment news:

Castle's Stana Katic Ties The Knot
"Grey's Anatomy" Star Ellen Pompeo on What's Next for Meredith
Derek Hough Says 'I Can't Dance' on "Dancing with the Stars"
Brad Pitt Explains His Facial Injury
Bruce Jenner's Ex-Wife on When Former Olympian Said He Wanted to 'Be a Woman'




Loyal Listener Club

Club Login

Follow Us At

This Site logo