This Year's Oscar Losers Will Be Gift Bag Winners
(LOS ANGELES) -- While every nominated star at this Sunday’s Academy Awards hopes to walk away with a statuette, those who fail to win an Oscar won’t be going home empty-handed. They’ll be able to console themselves with a goodie bag worth thousands of dollars.
For the 12th straight year, Distinctive Assets, a Los Angeles-based marketing firm, will provide an “Everyone Wins at the Oscars Nominee Gift Bag” to non-winners in the Best Actor, Best Actress, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress and Best Director categories.
The goodie bag contains more than 50 gifts ranging in price from $6.49 to $16,000. The gift bag has no affiliation with any official Oscar bag or the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
The free gifts include herbal tea-flavored lollipops, a $6.49 DrainWig that prevents hair clogs in your shower drain, his-and-her pepper spray guns, a $2,500 home spa system, a $10,000 pet food meal donation to the shelter of the celebrity's choice, a $6,850 train trip through the Canadian Rockies, a $15,000 walking tour of Japan, a $16,000 laser hair removal offer and a $2,700 O-Shot procedure that advocates say rejuvenates a woman’s vagina and improves her sex drive.
Here's a few more items in the goodie bag:
- Chocolatines Savory Wine Flight Pairing, $80
- Max Martin Shoes, $750
- Slow Watch, $290.
- Blossom Blends Tea, $49.95
- Hydroxycut Weight Loss Products, $38.96
- Narrative Clip Camera, $279
- Polar Loop Activity Tracker, $109.95
- Jitseu Handbags, $279
- Rouge Maple Products, $280
- Ten Sessions with Huntley Drive Fitness, $850
- House Call from Nutritionist Heather Lounsbury, $500
- Slimware Dinnerware, $59
- M3K Beauty Products, $100
- Jan Lewis Designs Bracelet and Necktie, $400
- Le Petit Cirque Troop, $575
- Imanta Mexican Resort Stay, $3,300
- Koloa Landing Resort Stay in Kauai, $2,000
- Loaded: The Story Of a Ghost Graphic Novel by Mark Batson, $49.95
- Aviv 613 Vodka, $30
- Makeup Studio by Diane Capt Products, $105
- Simon's Happy Pet Shampoo, $15
- Bee Free Honee, $39
- Betty Jane Homemage candies, $69.75
- Cannonball Wine Company, $75
- The Green Garmento Reusable Garment Bags, $23
- CherryT Knit & Co Winter Accessories, $158
- VETVIK Leather Case, $230
- Mane 'N Tail Products, $93.35
- Acure Skin, Body and Hair Products, $300
- Epic Pet Health Electrolyte Spray, $1,571
- Adept Armor Waterproof Solution, $26.99
- Wrag Wrap Gift Wrap, $15
- Gizara Signed Print, $1,000
- Best of Las Vegas Vacation Package, $9,000
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio
See other Entertainment news:Watch Emma Stone Make Andrew Garfield Eat His Words About What's Feminine
Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Welcome Second Daughter
Is Richard Gere Dating "Top Chef's" Padma Lakshmi?
Tori Spelling's Husband Says Sex Life 'Wasn't Fantastic' in Preview for New Show
Kris Jenner Posts Message to Bruce Jenner on Their Anniversary