ABC's "Family Tools" Off to a Slow Start in the Ratings
(NEW YORK) -- The new ABC comedy Family Tools may not survive for long, based on its ratings for its series premiere last week.
Family Tools, starring Kyle Bornheimer, Leah Remini and J.K. Simmons, drew an audience of 5.8 million viewers last Wednesday. Its future may be determined next week, when ABC announces its schedule for the 2013-2014 season.
The top-rated primetime program last week was the CBS drama NCIS, which was seen by 18.3 million viewers.
CBS won the network ratings race for the week, followed by ABC, Fox, NBC, Univision, Telemundo, the CW and ION Television.
Here are the top 10 primetime programs for the week of April 29-May 5, according to the Nielsen Company:
1. NCIS, CBS, 18.29 million.
2. The Big Bang Theory, CBS, 16.29 million.
3. Dancing with the Stars, ABC, 13.45 million.
4. NCIS: Los Angeles, CBS, 13.07 million.
5. Person of Interest, CBS, 12.96 million.
6. The Voice (Monday), NBC, 12.67 million.
7. Two and a Half Men, CBS, 12.12 million.
8. The Voice (Tuesday), NBC, 11.84 million.
9. American Idol (Thursday), Fox, 11.27 million.
10. American Idol (Wednesday), Fox, 11.26 million.
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio
See other Entertainment news:Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Share Details of Their Secret Atlanta Dates
Elizabeth Banks on Balancing Motherhood and Career
Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Talked Engagement Rings in Fantasy Suite
Maksim Chmerkovskiy Avoids Questions about Dating Jennifer Lopez
Lisa Kudrow Shows Up for Jury Duty, Gets Dismissed